Wilton Course #3 - FINALE cake !


A VERY STRESSFUL week!
Gotta think about my finale cake...
and... it's a month end closing week as well, doing office accounts....
rushing to buy ingredients, prepared roses etc..! Haiz!
How i wish one day is equal to 48 hours.. haha!




My 2 sleepless nite paid off ! got the certificate :)
BC... thanks for your guidance

Group foto with other students...
and ofcourse with my lovely, pretty, discipline yet fun instructor... BC !!
She is a super talented, everything turn beautiful on her hands...
how i wish I've 40% of her talent !

Intan, Rosemary, Suraya...
nice to meeting you ! keep in touch !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunty Pink!

hmm... can't wait for tomorrow to lay my hands on the cake!!! :p ...

how to eat such lovely flowers!!!

laterz,
jacqueline

EleanorKitchen said...

Hihi Pink Jie Jie,

So sweet roses on the 2tier cake...can't bear to cut them up leh.

Congrats to your graduation on the course.

Anonymous said...

hi pink!

congrats!!! your cake is so beautiful!!! can't wait to see my Big Day Cuppies!!! :)

brenda

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Lovely and beautiful :)
Got eggless and dairy free cake recipe?